Reports To: Director of Customer Experience
The dispatcher position holds the responsibility for answering incoming calls from field technicians, tech supervisors, tech managers, and customer care. The dispatcher is responsible for route verification, closing completed work orders, addressing missed appointments and escalations, quota requests, outages, dispatch of service out work orders, customer contact, and updating the billing system as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Completing work orders.
- Entering data necessary to the completion of the work order (i.e. equipment inventory numbers, arrival/completion times).
- Monitor technician work progress vs. scheduled appointment windows.
- Rescheduling incomplete work orders. Verifying reschedule date via customer contact.
- Ongoing customer contact to ensure notification and customer compliance.
- Correctly identify and dispatch outages following established processes and procedures.
- Clear outage after service has been restored. Alert personnel via established processes and procedures.
- Monitor and dispatch as appropriate service out work order pools. The process includes screening the work order pool to ensure that only valid service out work orders are dispatched.
- Troubleshoot with customers when necessary.
- Track outages for reporting purposes.
- Follow established processes and procedures for service outs, outages missed appointments, and customer complaints. Provide a thorough follow up via ongoing customer contact.
- Quota management as appropriate for each market.
- Ongoing billing system note updates.
- Addressing market-specific email box submissions constantly to ensure customer satisfaction and attention.
- Effectively communicate with field partners, customers, and peers.
- Meet or exceed company objectives as they relate to the dispatcher position.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts as designated by management to meet business needs.
- Meet minimum quality assurance review standards as described by the management.