Who We Are
At Arrow Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and work together to make things happen. Every employee at Arrow Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Furnished “ I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Work with service and parts teammates to ensure timely and efficient repair process.
- Work to be certified in all repair procedures (Be a student of the industry).
- Diagnose by test driving the vehicle, and testing components and systems, using diagnostic tools to determine repairs needed.
- Prepare parts and labor estimates for customer approval.
- Perform a thorough check (multipoint inspection) of every vehicle and advise the service advisor of any additional services needed to ensure a safe and well-maintained vehicle is delivered back to our customer.
- Execute quality repairs in a timely manner.
- Test drive/review repairs to our “fix it right the first time” standards.
- Document work on repair order to provide a clear understanding of work performed to be reviewed by the service advisor with our customer at time of delivery.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Understanding comply with safety rules and practice
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Passionate about learning new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check