Who We Are
At Arrow Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and work together to make things happen. Every employee at Arrow Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Furnished “ I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Work with Body Shop Advisor and parts teammates to ensure timely and efficient repair process.
- Be meticulous in your attention to detail always striving to maintain productivity and a high quality of work.
- Work to be certified in all repair procedures/Auto Collision Repair (ICAR) (Be a student of the industry).
- Review repair order, Body Shop Advisor estimate notes and determined parts required for repair. Notify Body Shop Advisor of needed supplemental repairs.
- Repair vehicle quickly holding yourself to a high standard of quality.
- Understand and comply with safety rules and practice.
- Previous automotive body shop and/or collision repair.
- Positive attitude and an “I Can” mentality.
- Hard-working personality and willingness to be a team player.
- Interested in automotive industry and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record