Who We Are
At Arrow Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and work together to make things happen. Every employee at Arrow Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Furnished “ I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles. Your work is the first and last thing our customers see. Make the vehicle beautiful, so that the first and last impression the customer has reflect our commitment to them.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Interest in the automotive industry and willingness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous automotive experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record