Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit? Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment? If you answered yes, read more about the exciting opportunities in the sales department of Arrow Ford.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Helper - Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Listener - Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
- Collaborator - Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Expert - Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Partner - Follow-up with customers to assist them through the entire buying process and ensure referral business.
- Negotiator - Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
Automotive Salesperson Qualifications
- Available to work flexible hours and Saturdays
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
Arrow Dealerships is locally owned and operated since 1964. The Arrow Dealerships brand includes Ford, Mitsubishi, Loan Arranger, Service Department, Quick Lane, Body Shop, Rental Car, and Auto Accessories & More. Our mission is to help others accomplish their goals; the "others" includes our customers, community, and coworkers.
Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Custom and competitive wage plans
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental, and vision) and 401K retirement plan with company match
- Training, resources, and opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- No work on Sundays!
- After school and summer childcare for school-aged children
- Lake cabin getaway available for employees