Who We Are
At Arrow Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and work together to make things happen. Every employee at Arrow Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Furnished “ I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Build relationships and create customers for life by working with fellow employees to ensure that all customers’ automotive wants and needs are satisfied.
- Be a vehicle expert. Know all the ins and the outs of product offerings, optional packages and the latest technology.
- Perform a high quality product presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Assist in the completion of all paperwork and help ensure a smooth transition to the service center for long-term maintenance needs.
- Provide passionate delivery experience ensuring that the customer understands all the vehicle features.
- Maintain a follow-up program to ensure satisfaction after the sales.
- The engaged in the community and serve on boards and commissions that you’ll your passion.
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team member.
- Creative thinker always looking for new ways to improve customer service.
- A forever learners one willing to read and become an expert in the industry.
- Tech savvy.
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in retail, mobile, and/or other automotive industries preferred but not required.
- Available to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- Have a desire to learn something new and be better tomorrow you were today.