Property Manager needed for a property located in Abilene.
- Take ownership of the property and meet or exceed the budget income expectations while maintaining the property and staying within budgeted expenses.
- Manage the property staff while develop them to their full potential and foster an atmosphere of trust and accountability.
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Actively look for ways to improve the property and its operations.
- Comply with federal Fair Housing laws, statutes and regulations, as well as local laws and ordinances.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years on-site experience as a Community Manager supervising staff
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
- Knowledge of Resman a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, repairs, and emergency situation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place