Posts vendor/supplier billing/ payments and other transactions.
· Updates payables by totaling unpaid invoices.
· Track / resolve outstanding invoices.
· Maintains records such as invoices, debits, and credits.
- Receive, Process, and manage Orders
- Vendor Relations via Email and Phone
- ISO or other quality management system experience a plus
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
-Logistics/Shipping Receiving Coordination
-Ability to work well with others in a small family owned company setting
- Salary/Pay-rate Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holiday and Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 48hr work week
- Health Insurance and 401K