Tolar Systems, a leading provider of IT services across central and west Texas for over 20 years, is currently seeking a creative, confident marketing professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and help us increase our marketing footprint!
- Plan and coordinate events, including trade shows, client events, and training seminars.
- Manage and create content for our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Write content for our website, blog, and other marketing materials.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to and execute brand awareness campaigns, including billboards, posters, digital screens, transit advertising, street furniture, and other forms of public advertising.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Establish and ensure that brand guidelines are followed in all marketing and advertising efforts.
- Work closely with a third-party marketing team to implement marketing strategies and develop campaign concepts and messaging
- Communicate with our clients and prospective clients to build relationships and gather feedback.
- Assist with basic graphic design and video editing.
- Manage our monthly training webinars and join webinars/presentations as needed.
- Manage relationships with media vendors and participate in rate and placement negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of general marketing and communications related experience
- Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn management/promotion, email marketing, event planning/coordination, basic graphic design, and video editing preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, focus, adapt to changes quickly, and follow-through.