We’re seeking an Automotive Marketing Director to join us at Arrow Ford. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a family environment.
Marketing Director Benefits
- Furnished “I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
Marketing Director Responsibilities
- Manage all store level marketing campaigns for 8 separate internal companies, from initial budget planning to campaign execution, distribution of assignments to internal team or agency, media negotiation/buying, campaign objectives and expectations, campaign recaps, and more.
- Oversee company social media and performs website maintenance
- Manage all events and aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with subcontractors, venue identification, menu development, printing and design of materials and budget tracking.
- Identify potential opportunities at the local level and craft campaigns to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Ensure creative and messaging are consistent with the Arrow Ford brand standards.
- Plan and organize monthly meetings with GMs and individual companies to review prior month’s successes/challenges, review new programs and opportunities for the next month, and set 30-day outcomes, goals, and campaign messaging/strategy.
- Complete monthly budget/coop reviews with internal team.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of compliance and co-op requirements for all manufacturers.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for regional manufacture marketing reps and manage manufacturer required marketing reporting.
- Ensure all stores remain compliant in required marketing activities and spend.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact for all GMs and Marketing Management.
- Maintain communication with internal team and agency throughout the month on the marketing campaign status and current work-in-progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain consistent communication with executive management.
- Maintain tracking to determine effectiveness of all marketing aspects.
Marketing Director Qualifications
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience/ internships
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns and events
- Previous automotive experience is preferred
- Positive attitude
- Deeply organized with a dedicated attention to detail
- Ability to craft messaging consistent with our brand standards
- Clear focus on delivering work of the highest quality
- Willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. As an applicant, you should be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.