Field Service Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Organizes and oversees the sales of the company’s sales efforts as it relates to repair of customer owned boilers.
· Work with, coordinate, and guide outside sales representatives, and inside sales team and estimating.
· Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales related activities.
· Meet and exceed sales quota and other KPIs as established by leadership.
· Remain proficient and knowledgeable on company’s products and services.
·Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
· Proven track record of success in selling service work in the boiler industry or other closely related industries.
· Experience in working in petrochemical and refinery industries.
· Technical / Engineering backgrounds preferred
· Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed.
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and team player.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
Working knowledge of ASME section 1 and VIII requirements of pressure vessel construction.
Working knowledge of ASME R requirements for pressure vessel construction
Must be able to climb ladders to be able to access and evaluate customer equipment.
Be proficient in Microsoft suite of products (Power Point, Word, Excel, TEAMS)
TWIC will be required
DISA Background & drug screening will be required
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Abilene TX / Flexible