First Financial is looking for talented individuals who seek the challenge of providing first-class service to customers and prospective customers of an award-winning financial institution. First Financial Bankshares has been named among the nation’s top performing banks in the five to ten billion dollar asset category. We want people who find satisfaction from succeeding and growing along-side our leading community financial institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience and 2-5 years previous work experience in similar role
- PMP Certification preferred or acquired after 18 months employment
- IT/Banking experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years Project Management experience
- Project Management Methodology exposure (PMP/PMI) including familiarity with enterprise software deployment architecture and methodologies
- Ability to organize and execute multi-facet software deployments. Financial Services and enterprise software experience
- Capable of assessing project risks and mitigations
- The ability to convey technical concepts to business oriented banking project teams and interact with technical internal resources
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel 15% of the time to client sites
Project Managers are engaged in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, resource requirements, service levels and customer requirements
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Define project scope, goals deliverables that support business goals
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely clear fashion
- Schedule project timelines milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones deliverables
- Determine the frequency content of status reports from the project team; analyzing results, and troubleshooting problem areas
- Define project success criteria; disseminating them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution management
- Manage day-to-day PM project activities like scope, cost, schedule, issue & risk tracking plus vendor management on rapid highly visible initiatives
- Collaborate with business owners to understand enhancements needed, design implement solutions
- Work with teams resource managers to build a cohesive project team.
- Conduct project planning & status meetings with assigned business staff resources.
- Lead each assigned project through the full project lifecycle like initiation, planning, execution, transition close
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often.
- Driven to succeed, and able to work flexible hours and under pressure.
Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment