Arrow Ford is seeking an experienced HR Specialist to provide human resources and payroll functions with a focus on employee relations.
- Onboarding new employees, benefit administration and payroll processing
- Help employees with their questions and issues regarding benefits, payroll, policies, and procedures
- Maintaining of employee file to include vacation, sick time, payroll changes, transfers, terminations
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits, payroll, policies, and procedures
- Perform all administrative duties of the company’s 401k plan, and health benefits
- Processing of all payroll liabilities to include, tax liabilities, child support, garnishments and benefits
- Monthly processing of invoices not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, disability
- Reconcile all payroll accounts and perform Journal Entries
- Assist with payroll report on a monthly and/or quarterly basis for tax liabilities and unemployment
- Year end W-2 and 1099 processing
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Solid knowledge of business, and human resources and payroll
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Management and leadership ability and experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated responsible business ethics
- Ability to multitask and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and courteous with a positive attitude
- Can work with minimal guidance and oversight, prioritize, self-motivate and regulate
- Adaptability, accountability and confidentiality due to sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with employees
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience required
- 2+ years of Payroll experience preferred
- 2+ years Accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor degree, PHR or CPP or equivalent work experience
Arrow Dealerships is locally owned and operated since 1964. The Arrow Dealerships brand includes Ford, Mitsubishi, Loan Arranger, Service Department, Quick Lane, Body Shop, Rental Car, and Auto Accessories & More. Our mission is to help others accomplish their goals; the "others" includes our customers, community, and coworkers.
Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Custom and competitive wage plans
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental, and vision) and 401K retirement plan with company match
- Training, resources, and opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- No work on Sundays!
- Free, on-site after school and summer childcare for school-aged children
- Lake cabin getaway available for employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.