- Greet all applicants and employees in a very welcoming manner.
- Support the VP of Human Resources in development, and manipulation of ad hoc, and system generated reporting.
- Assist Human Resources team with development, maintenance and tracking of human resources metrics.
- The intern will learn how to maintain all employee files according to Human Resource policies, assist in the maintenance of all required reporting, special projects, and all other duties as assigned.
- Assists in the coordination of and execution of New Employee Orientation.
- Assists the Comp and Benefits Administrator to coordinate daily benefits processing. Assist with employee benefit enrollments, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, and accident and death claims.
- Advises and informs employees of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage, and provisions.
- Helps to facilitate accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to carriers, plan administrators, or other appropriate service providers.
- Aids with the completion of benefits reporting and documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and policies.
- Actively participate in First Financial Bank’s Customer Service Non-Negotiables, support the values of the organization and follow established Bank policies and procedures.
- Must be enrolled in a Business Degree program, preferably with a human resource emphasis and have completed 75 credit hours with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must have extensive working knowledge of Excel and possess skill set to manipulate Excel reporting data.
- Experience with pivot tables a plus Must be detail oriented, demonstrate excellent proof reading/grammar skills, accuracy, maintain, dependability, initiative, and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks, which would require excellent organizational skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of critical HR information.
- Professional demeanor, communication, mathematical and general business knowledge are essential.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.