We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. To sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.