First National Bank Albany/Breckenridge is currently seeking a Credit Analyst position who have the skills and experience to perform the follow responsibilities:
- Perform underwriting duties required to effectively analyze the borrower's ability to repay through financial analysis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Follows established Bank policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Good analytical skills including analyzing financial data (will train also).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organizational and financial skills are needed with the ability to analyze financial statements, tax returns and credit reports.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software.
- Negotiable based upon experience, responsibilities, etc.
- Includes benefits and in-house training.
Founded in 1883, First National Bank Albany/Breckenridge is a privately held, independent bank dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer and potential business owner. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry. FNBAB is a full service brick-and-mortar office with 5 different locations from Abilene, Albany, Breckenridge, Gordon and Strawn offering a friendly, trusted alternative to big corporate financial institutions. Our goal is to go beyond expectations of our employees, partners and customers ‘banking on a first name basis.’
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities