Jacob & Martin, LLC is seeking a graduate engineer or Engineer in Training (EIT) for a full-time Project position. We are looking for a talented & motivated professional who wants to be part of a growing, dynamic design team that is focused on public infrastructure improvements.
Graduate Engineer or Engineer in Training with interest/experience in public infrastructure projects including water, wastewater, transportation and land development.
Self-motivated, quality-minded and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, leadership, and mentoring skills
- Client service skills
- Ability to manage several projects at one time
- Experience/technical knowledge of civil engineering design and construction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact/communicate well with senior management
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Civil engineering design calculations
- Design and production of schematics for Plans, Specification and Estimates
- Quantity calculations
- Attend meetings and perform site visits to collect and document data
- Working to meet schedule milestones on various projects in close coordination with project engineers
Proficiencies: Auto CAD Civil 3D, MS Word & Excel.
Professional Degree from an Accredited University
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan