First Financial Bank is looking for talented individuals who seek the challenge of providing first-class service to customers and prospective customers of an award-winning financial institution. First Financial Bankshares has been named among the nation’s top performing banks in the one to five-billion-dollar category each of the last five years. We want people who find satisfaction from succeeding and growing along-side our leading community financial institution.
At First Financial, we offer the opportunity for you to grow as a Customer Service Specialist. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Every interaction is an opportunity for you to use your problem solving and relationship building skills to answer customer questions. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life We also offer the satisfaction of helping others, a productive team-based environment, supportive management and casual business attire.
- As a First Financial Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting all products and services in our retail and commercial lines of business via inbound and outbound customer service calls concerning:
- Bank operations
- Bank Regulations
- Transaction processing
- Electronic services
- Promotional activities
- Online banking and mobile banking issues
- And other inquiries as required by business objectives
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries. 100-200 calls daily.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Meet and exceed service goals with the proven ability to build and advance customer relationships
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive in your customer service approach
- This position requires the candidate be on the phone approximately 90% of scheduled time and possess the ability to adhere to pre-defined activity schedules.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services;
- Utilizing technology to support and troubleshoot online services, gathering information, and tracking customer interactions;
- Actively participating in the Customer Service First sales and service culture, supporting the values of the organization, and follow established bank policies and procedures.
- Most important to this position is promptly answering incoming phone calls, courtesy to customers, accurately identifying customer’s needs, and transferring calls accurately.
- Uses the Bank phone equipment as well as multiple systems at the same time
- Actively participates in the sales and service culture, support the values of the organization and follow established bank policies and procedures.
We are looking for individuals who will provide professional, reliable and prompt service to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of:
- Two years of consistent customer service experience, preferably in financial services,
- Six months of Call Center experience is desirable.
- Candidate must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and customer service skills, proficiency in Windows based applications as well as internet browsers, mobile devices, basic computer hardware
- Ability to meet training standards is also required and availability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)