At Vexus Fiber we are In it to Win it! If you find a reward in customer service and serving your community, apply today to start your career as a Customer Service Manager! At Vexus Fiber, we value our employees because they are key in our effort to provide top quality and community service! Along with being a part of the Vexus family, you will feel accomplishment and success as you grow in your career while enjoying ongoing training and support from your teammates and managers.
A Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of our customer base for their assigned region. Their duties include communicating customer service skills to Customer Service Representatives and other department personnel, compiling data to make assessments of their department’s progress and coordinating with upper management to find ways to enhance their customer service objectives among their customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of customers at all times. They typically have the following duties and responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Creating a reliable customer loyalty program
- The detailed analysis of all churn related reports, cutting the data by multiple variables to uncover trends and insights
- Setting customer satisfaction goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with VEXUS VIP customers
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys measuring success
- Staying current on the latest industry trends and techniques
High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
PREVIOUS WORK HISTORY
Must have customer care or related office experience, telecom experience preferred, stable past work history preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data and establish facts. Ability to interpret various information from co-workers with different experience levels. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various reports and contracts.
PREVIOUS WORK HISTORY:
Proven stability & related experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Vexus Fiber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Basic working knowledge of computers, including Windows 10, Microsoft applications, and e-mail.
- Familiarity with telecommunications industry and its practices.
- Type 35 to 40 wpm accurately
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Prior customer service or related office experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multi tasks while paying attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills ability to meet deadlines.