Who We Are
At Arrow Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and work together to make things happen. Every employee at Arrow Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us.
What We Offer
- Furnished “ I CAN KIDS” After School & Summer Childcare
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Lake Cabin Getaway available for employees
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Work with service and parts teammates to ensure timely and efficient repair process.
- Develop trust with service customers by building relationships and understanding their needs.
- Understand the importance of maintenance and its effect on the overall cost of ownership for the customer.
- Become factory certified and a student of the industry bringing new ideas to improve customer service as a member of the service team.
- Take ownership of the customer experience through prompt greetings and thorough understanding of customer concerns.
- Understand technician scheduling to ensure timely repairs.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of customer concerns and communicate your knowledge efficiently to technicians on the repair order to properly diagnoses and repair of concerns.
- Provide concierge service to all customers through timely updates on repairs.
- Redeliver the vehicle to the customer going over all completed repairs and setting next maintenance service appointment if needed.
- Follow up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction and repair quality.
- The engaged in the community and serve on boards and commissions that you’ll your passion.
- Have a passion for helping others with a belief in the doctrine of fairness.
- Be friendly with good organizational and time management skills.
- Be team oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision, have an “I can” find a way attitude.
- Have the desire to learn something new and be better tomorrow than you were today.