Incumbent has limited contact with customers, frequent contact with regional loan officers, lending assistants, other departments, title companies, etc. The incumbent must be able to function efficiently and effectively under deadlines while maintaining a professional and mature demeanor. Incumbent must exercise independent judgment and decision-making in routine situations. The incumbent must be able to sit for extended periods of time for most of the work day. Assist with routine problems and resolve or refer to supervisor or other departments as needed.
- Prepare loan documentation for all new loans, modifications, and renewals.
- Review provided documents to ensure loan package is accurate (vehicle reports, flood, appraisal, title work, etc.) and that all documentation matches the credit approval.
- Facilitate open communication with the Lending staff throughout the entire loan process
- Process and respond to all incoming methods of communication.
- Take necessary action to resolve deficiencies and escalate questions/concerns to appropriate level when needed.
- Adapt to change in the work environment, manage competing demands and handle frequent changes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Actively participates in the Customer Service First sales and service culture, supports the values of the Organization, and follows established Bank policies and procedures.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- High school graduate or equivalent certification with 18 months of administrative experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and may substitute for experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to discuss complex loan scenarios.
- Ability to work on deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to think critically and find alternative solutions.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn loan processing software or other lending systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.