We share a vision for the future and encourage innovative and creative people who want to share in this commitment. Our people truly do make the difference. We are currently seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual to join our team as an Accountant.
This individual must have the ability to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. The ideal candidate will maintain integrity, dependability, and compassion in all aspects of the job, while building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, with a high attention to detail.
- Recognize and analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, and financial obligations in an effort to equip the client with clarity, in order to make good financial decisions.
- Maintain key accounting processes that are critical to monthly, quarterly, and yearly filings and deadlines.
- Oversee and execute payroll for clients, including running payroll, filing and remittance of proper payroll taxes, and filing year-end reports, such as W2s and 1099s.
- Understand and utilize our client administration software, to a high level, in order to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Consistently update client workflows to ensure completeness of work.
- Oversee and grow a team a Staff Accountants with the direct supervision of the Accounting Supervisor
- Perform client onboardings with the utmost accuracy and timeliness with sensitivity to each individual clients’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience in Quickbooks and Quickbooks Online; other accounting system experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of previous financial reporting experience
- Master’s degree in accountancy or CPA Candidate is a plus
- Ability to be an effective leader; as well as to be a team player
- Ability to problem solve, follow through and be self-motivated to complete tasks
- Adaptable to change and willingness to incorporate new ideas
- Proficient knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills