This is an opportunity to become part of our expanding audit team. The firm of Roberts & McGee, CPA is growing, and we are looking for qualified candidates to grow with us. Currently, we are seeking an audit associate with experience in public accounting.
Our firm focuses on governmental and non-profit auditing. We are dedicated to serving our client's needs while providing excellent customer service. Joining the Roberts & McGee, CPA firm will provide you with a unique experience not found in large national firms.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years experience in Public Accounting, preferred
- Certified Public Accountant, preferred
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience in auditing, preferred
- Willingness to learn firm's audit software
- Willingness to comply with company's quality control procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ethical character
- Willingness to travel to client's offices (some limited overnight travel)