Monthly evening social business networking event. Open to sponsor employees and guests, Chamber members and prospective members. Features a short sponsor presentation, food/beverages, update on Chamber activities and door prizes.
We’ll continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and work closely with our sponsors, local government and venues to ensure we’re taking the best possible precautions so that you feel the most comfortable as an attendee. Here are a few of the measures our team will put into action:
- We’re limiting the entrance of events to just one area so proper temperature checks and hand sanitation can take place before anyone enters the building.
- To protect your health and the health of others, masks will be required and will be on-hand for those who do not have one. We know that not all will feel comfortable in a mask all day, but in order to get back to some sort of “normalcy” it’s a step we feel that we need to take to help ensure you remain healthy.
- Thanks to our friends at ChemStation, we’ll have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Unsure if the person you’re wanting to visit with is physically distancing? We’ll have colored bracelets on-hand to help you communicate to those around you which measures you are practicing. A red will mean no contact, yellow elbows only while still being cautious, blue hi-five and handshakes with frequent sanitizing.
- We’re boosting up our signage to help remind everyone in attendance of proper public health guidelines.
Protecting the health and safety of everyone at our events is a shared responsibility and we know you as our valued partner stand ready to do your part.
Let’s take more steps toward recovery – together.
Please note: This event is being photographed and/or videotaped and your image may be used in connection with the advertising and promotion of the Abilene Chamber of Commerce.